Thursday, May 05, 2005

Music-mousike-poet and dance

Its been a long time since I´ve used english. But I have done plenty of other things lately. Some of you may know that Im studying education in different levels. So I may become a teacher in lower class and music teacher in general. In finland becoming a teacher is valuated high but studying is yet fun at certain points. We study for example painting. It has been very nice to try first time for example litography in my life. We also engraved wood and litographed that. Not until today I have found same thing in art as in music that is called intuition. Making art is a great deal improvisation. What you get is only visible (or hearable) variation of your original view or completely another piece of art.
Your pencilhand movement can also be like dancing. Improvisages could be also drawing in time or painting in motion, isn´t it dancing ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home