Friday, May 20, 2005

Wlan ja Aleksanteri

Sini and I watched the movie - Alexander. I was actually quite surprised - in a positive way. Some critics here in Finland wrote some weeks ago that the movie was somewhat hard to understand - lame and not so truthful... Some of it was definately not so profound. But so many historical facts were quite correct - according to what historians I have read about him. Maybe them movie-critics here up north are not so knowledgeable of history - or they do know something about the past things as they are told and written - but they don't like the American way to express them... Well, some of the movie I didn't like but very much of it was quite good, possibly even truthful.

For the whole evening - before the DVD-movie - I worked to build a WLAN for our home. Now it's almost ok and ready.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home