Thursday, July 07, 2005

Soittoa, harjoittelua ja visiteeraamisia

Yesterday and today a lot musical practising. Had no time to write anything. And on top of that yesterday evening Toropainen and Alvin came to visit. But that was fun, great fun. Toropainen is here every now and then. Alvin visits only once or at the tops twice a year. Rest of the time he drives his truck around the Europe.

I'm getting to know Finish Folk Music. Been practising and playing it a lot lately. Some gigs coming. So I have to prepeare me for the forthcoming challenges. Some violin parts are not so easy to play with flute or recorder - at least not Prima Vista. Earlier so often I had gigs that I saw sheet music in front of the audience First Time. Sometimes it was hard - sometimes it was ok. This time I try to prepeare myself for the task.

Horrible things happening in London.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home