Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Kadonnut pataljoona

We, Sini and I, watched a movie. The Lost Battalion - a story based on what really happened in the Great War just a few weeks before the fighting ended in November 1918. Mighty military action - generals commanding and the footmen dying in mud, blood and misery. Infantry takes pretty much always the cruelest brunt of the war. There were alot of close ups of soldiers killing each other and dying in the movie. Cameras following closely the action reveal better what utter foolishness war mostly is. And after stubborn fighting of the lone surrounded battalion the American divisions could march through the German defences... But anyways a good movie - a story of the survival of the few.

Now there are eleven compositions of Jouko Takala recorded and mixed. Three more to go...

Juha H.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject stem cell enhancer and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my Kadonnut pataljoona project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for stem cell enhancer related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to Improvisages, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject Klamath Lake blue green algae and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my Kadonnut pataljoona project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for Klamath Lake blue green algae related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to Improvisages, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, Improvisages, was the results of the Klamath Lake blue green algae search for information regarding the subject Kadonnut pataljoona. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the Klamath Lake blue green algae project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improvisages, This site came up when I was doing my research on Klamath Lake blue green algae. Even though my search for Klamath Lake blue green algae information to support Kadonnut pataljoona may not end here, your site provides valuable content will certainly will perpetuate. Thanks for the read.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home