Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Surprise, its me writing a post

Its been for a while since I´ve written post to our impro blog. Its nice that Juha is active on that level. Beautiful pictures and even me and Eija in one of them. It was accidental that we were at the forest last sunday in warm weather thus its october in North. Usual Sunday I should practice with Juha in that day. Its my only vacation day nowdays so I must rest and spend time also with my lovely dear wife Eija.
Im still working as a DJ at weekends and I also have two choir to direct in Äänekoski. Same time im practising to be a teacher in "lower" level and "higher" level in music and studying education witch is not easy cause of lot of demo things. And some of the demos are stupido. Lets see if I can stand it for 2-3 years and manage what I have chosen. Anyway, theaching is fun. Finnish pupils are clever and have good sense of humour. Didactical teachers are also great person in Jyväskylä Normal School (Norssi http://www.norssi.jyu.fi/, if You interested) I think.
Last time I was affraid of cancer comeback when I blogged but now it feel healthy and doctor is not worried. So im quite a happy person now.