Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Eeva-Liisa ja Joukon orkesteri

Jouko Takala visited. The recording project of his music is done! Above is how I labeled the name of orchestra on the CD, what I wrote to be its name. It may or may not be the final title. Time will tell. The music itself sounds quite good - compositions, texts and execution of the whole is very pleasingly done. Well, well I played most of the instruments, recorded, mixed and mastered it all... Do I really think to be the right person to say that the results are very good? Yes I do. The arrangements were written by Jouko. I made only minor changes to them. And Eeva-Liisa sang the songs quite superbly. I'm happy because of this quite wonderful music.

Now I wait Jouko's e-mail to tell me whether he accepts the whole...

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home