Thursday, January 26, 2006

Moduloiva apina

I began recording my composition Moduloiva apina (=Modulating Ape). The original idea was born in December 2005 when I wrote a twenty-bar melody with chord changes. That little piece of music goes through four or more different keys within that short time - and those keys are not related in any ordinary ways... The name of the composition comes from the idea that man modulates - changes and makes things, thougths and all, not only music. Man is sometimes able to create something extra-ordinary, something wonderfully beautiful, something extra that animals can not. Bigger brain and skilful hands make this possible.

Lost on TV. Something different. But I don't know yet wheather it's worth watching. Anyways I'm going to try.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home