Friday, June 16, 2006

Surusta ja ilosta

Soccer and music. This afternoon while Argentina and Serbia/Montenegro played football I wrote a composition. I watched the match and penciled music on paper in turns. That was nice. So Surusta ja ilosta (=About Sorrow and Joy) was born. And it was quite fast obvious which team would win. So I went to my studio, loaded ProTools and began recording the newly written composition. Every now and then I called Sini: "What is the situation?" Argentina just kept on scoring. And when the match game to its end the music was recorded and almost mixed, too. A bit more time and I could bounce the whole project to disk . It took two and a half hours and everything was done. Meanwhile Argentina got a massive win over Serbia/Montenegro, 6 - 0.

In the morning it's off to ProvinssiRock, Seinajoki.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home