Friday, November 17, 2006

Children of Bodom

Right now the DVD-player in my living room is playing Children of Bodom - their DVD Chaos Ridden Years - Stocholm Knockout LIVE. The Pa is set to quite LOUD. Effective and fantastic Heavy Metal. The musicians are extremely skilful and YES - virtuosos. I'm very pleased. Only thing I hope is that Alexi Laiho would do some real singing instead of just howling and growling. But the musicianship is amazing. I like skilful and virtuosic music and musicians. Bodom Boys are quite ready and able to do quite anything - surprisingly wonderful and artistically meaningful things. Already for some years I've like Bodom - so this DVD-thing is not really a surprise. I'm merely and utterly pleased because of the release. Great band!

Juha H.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home