Saturday, February 17, 2007

United 93

I've postponed this for some time. I haven't been eager and willing to see the movie United 93. This evening Sini, Hanna-Maaria and I did it - we watched the film. It was a very emotional experience - to know the inevitable, to see the more or less imagined sufferings of INNOCENT people. Well, that touched me. Why did it happen? Did these seemingly very religious perpetra(i)tors do it for themselves - to reach the paradise? ( "Who cares the rest of the people if I get all the benefits of Paradise..." Quite utter selfishness...)

This all - 9/11 - has polarized the world very much. America and the rest of the world have suffered some more. But I think that the most have suffered those innocent muslims who were willing to live PEACEFULLY...

Luckily I met today some really peaceful things, too. Sini sang the melody to my song Valoa valoa (=Light Light). Now the whole is quite mixed and ready.

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home