Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Runoutta, musiikkia ja Ozzy

All day I worked mixing poems of Vieno Hamara. I also mixed the classical guitar music that's part of the project. And I even composed, recorded and mixed one cut of my own. Sodalle (=For the War) is a slow march, actually it sounds like funeral music. Some of Hamara's poems describe the time, fears and miseries at the homefront of the World War II. Now the length of the project is 90 minutes. It is possible that all the pieces are done. Next they have to be put together. Later, later.

Tomorrow I'll be travelling to Helsinki. Ozzy Osbourne is there with his band. And there's Black Label Society, too. I like Zack Wylde quite much. He's probably the more important reason for me to go to Helsinki.

Juha H.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home