Friday, August 24, 2007

Sound Forge 9

Today I got my copy of Sound Forge 9. Woah and wonderful!! I installed the software on my Main Computer in my studio and then checked it. And quite wonderful it is - as a whole. Now and finally I got a real good mastering tool for my music creating projects... Pro Tools is a wonder for recording and mixing music. But after bouncing a mixed file of music to Hard Disk I didn't know how to go on with Pro Tools - so I had to go on with some other ways... And now I' ve got Sound Forge 9 - finally and for real...

Sini and I had a campfire in our backyard. Unfortunately I burned my right-hand thumb and forefinger... How sad and miserable. It seems that for some days I cannot hold a plectra properly. So it is possibly not possible to play domra or guitar for some time. That's the way it goes.

Juha H.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home