Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Peter F. Hamilton

For a few days I've been reading Peter F. Hamilton's book The Dreaming Void. I bought it, well ordered from Germany, some weeks ago but had the guts to postpone the begining of its reading up to last weekend. And now I'm so busy that I can take the book in my hands so late at night that I can read only some pages before my eyes begin to droop... The story itself seems to be a massive saga - set into the Future more than two thousand years from now. And the world is really weird - many advanced alien civilizations, ftl space travelling and in the middle of our Galaxy something frightening - or the greatest opportunity ever or what...

Music keeps me busy. That's really good because music is the best.

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home