Monday, July 14, 2008

Tom Waits

Oouh how wonderful it is to listen to Tom Waits. His music is some sort of an odd mixture of blues, jazz and rock with a bit hoarse-singer-songwriter. And underneath of those oh! so sad songs there is a happiness - happiness that somehow holds in its hand pretty much everything in a very small but so touching way. Beautiful...

Yesterday I updated, well upgraded my Norton Internet Security... Ever since Firefox's been acting strangely. This is ugly for this computer I'm writing right now - my main Internet access machine. There was nothing else I changed. But now my favorite Internet tool is in a miserable condition... - After this incident I decided to get rid of Norton on my other computers and install some cheap alternatives to protect them from the evils of the outside world...

Rest of the day - just music and some photographing.

And now - back to Tom Waits.

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home