Tuesday, December 16, 2008

iPod

iPod is a wonderous gadget. I bought one a week ago. (Well, I've been using Sini's iPod for a year and thus had some previous experience...) Today I loaded some more music onto its HardDisk - Frank Zappa, Bela Bartok, Einar Englund and Jean Sibelius. Both our iPods are synced to the same computer and contain the same albums, some 200 or more of them. But there is still plenty empty space to fill on both iPods - the other is 80G Classic model and the other is 120G... How many full lenght CDs can I put there? And what I like the most - the sound quality is pretty good, way better than on any ordinary Mp3 player...

While the computer and iPods crunched the music I had ample time to blow my flute. So nice!

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home