Friday, April 03, 2009

John Mayall

Right now one of my great hero from my youth - John Mayall performs on my living room's DVD/PA-system. Blues is a wonderous thing. I've always liked it - black or white, no matter the colour. This particular gig is from some years back when Mayall turned 70!! - I remember when I was very young and Mayall released his LP Blues From the Laurel Canyon and I really liked it. Especially I liked the slow blues of the same name as the LP. And only some ten years ago I learned that he wrote the song while visiting Frank Zappa's place. And this was so nice to know, well at least for me.

On wednesday this week J-V brought three guitar solos for as many of my songs. He had recorded them in his homestudio. Today I had the time and mixed them all. And I really like them solos and songs.

Juha H.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home