Friday, April 17, 2009

Musaa ja Pietari

After so many days of other obligations I finally had time enough to spare and returned to my music. Earlier, a week ago, J-V sent me a guitar solo with Messenger . Today I had the time and mixed it to go along with more or less African sounding music. Nice solo! - Later I recorded a flute solo for my song Elama ei ollut taydellista (= Life was not so perfect). And after that I thought - why not to sing it, too. So I sang it and recorded my voice into Pro Tools. Well, well, I'm definately not any singer and it's been quite many years since I recorded me singing... Anyways the whole sounds somewhat ok.

While mixing today I found some wonderous things - plugins in the Pro Tools. Version 8 has given me so many unbelievable surprises. They make me so very happy.

Sini watches a DVD we bought from St Petersburg.

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home