Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eilen ja sitten

Yesterday Sini and I were in Viitasaari. There was a Heavy Metal Meeting Concert. One of the bands was Antony Parviainen Trio. I videoed some of their songs. One excerpt can be found here. Great fun - banjo and all!!

While in Viitasaari I just stood there in the audience watching and listening to Mokoma... Then there was a guy in front of me with a mug of beer in his hand. He smiled at me and suddenly rushed to hug me. Then he hollered into my ear: " ForeFather of Heavy Metal!!" ... and went away. I was quite a bit amazed - well, happy and maybe even honoured, too. - I do remember the time before Black Sabbath. I even remember the time before Led Zeppelin... So I must be some sort of ForeFather...

Today. Maija P and Jori were here. We rehearsed for our next gig - tomorrow, tomorrow!

Juha H.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home