Friday, January 27, 2006

Jees!!

It's been a long time since before this evening I listened to Yes album Relayer. That's a bit surprising. When I was young I did listen to it quite alot. And in those bygone days I liked the band and its music quite alot, too. Well, well still Relayer sounds surprisingly good. And perhaps I now know why I then - during the 1970-ies - digged it so much. It was somewhat different from the rest of the Yes music of that time - more progressive, more aggressive and there where more surprises involved within the music. I like surprises, I like odd meters, I like things creative - I like music changing, evolving into something else...

Creating of my own music goes on. Today I recorded some instruments - bass guitar and a couple of tracks of woodwinds - to my composition Moduloiva apina (=Modulating Ape).

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home