Saturday, October 14, 2006

Frank Zappa

Right now I'm listening to Frank Zappa and his LP-record Ship Arriving too Late to Save a Drowning Witch. One of his Master-Pieces. Actually all evening and into the night I've been listening and wondering about his music.

Suddenly jumped up - the Valley girl! It's like pop music.

Earlier this evening I listened to Zappa's LPs (!!) The Man from Utopia and Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention. (The latter is the European version which differs from the American one in that there are more instrumental compositions...) I already knew that The prevention... was/is musically very meaningful and remarkable. But my memory failed on the Utopia.... I was quite surprised to find it so musically wonderful. Dangerous Kitchen sounds so much like Improvisages.

Zappa's Ship arriving too Late to Save a Drowning Witch is stil one of my favourites. Utterly and extremely interesting Music. Thank you very much.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home