Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hoikkaset keikalla

Ensemble Hoikkaset had a gig at the Big Festives of local veterans of the Second World War. Nice playing. I added a photo here.

Lately I've been creating sequences for Improvisages. Gigs coming and some backing tracks are good help for our music. Two musicians cannot do everything. Something has to be done with sequencing machines...

When we, Jori and I, began these journals just over a year ago I thought that I won't touch politics, won't write about political things. But it just might be that today I make an exception. Oh muslims, muslims why do you get so angry because of a few satiric cartoons? Be reasonable, as one Jordanian editor said. ( He got sacked and arrested because of publishing the cartoons.) This destruction and anger is way out of proportion when compared to those pics. So is Islam a religion of peace?

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home