Thursday, October 19, 2006

Touhu jatkuu

Maija P. visited. We rehearsed for the next performance of Kukkiva maa (=Blossoming Fields). Everything went fine - so we are quite ready for the real thing.

I've been preparing posters and media texts for the coming Folk Music Happening Eeroviisut. I believe that most of the paper work is done. Some nice work - music, music - ahead.

YLE (=Finish Broadcasting Company) is sending a German documentary about Bollywood. There a guy just said: "For a long time I wondered what keeps India together - is it poverty? Then I realised it's the Film Music." Bollywood is a VERY BIG phenomena and music within its perimeters is very important. - I've always liked Classical Indian music - both the more improvised Northern and the more structured and composed Southern "styles"... Modern Indian POP music is melodically so tempting.

Juha H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home